7 Gorgeous VenuesFor a Woodsy Fairytale Wedding in Nebraska
Set on 260 wooded acres in Nebraska City, Arbor Day Farm is home to Lied Lodge, Arbor Lodge State Historical Park, an award-winning nature attraction, and seven beautiful wedding venues.
Surrounded by orchards and vineyards, sweeping meadows and towering trees, our wedding venues near Omaha will charm and delight you and your loved ones as you gather to celebrate this momentous occasion.
Stunning Venues for Large or Intimate Celebrations
- From welcome party to post-wedding brunch—Lied Lodge can accommodate every stage of your wedding celebration.
- Rustic-chic, elegant and traditional, woodsy and whimsical, indoors or outdoors—at Lied Lodge, you have the flexibility to customize all the details of your wedding to suit your style, taste, and budget.
- Whether you’re dreaming of an intimate ceremony on a gorgeous garden terrace, a vintage wedding in a beautiful barn, or a refined reception with breathtaking views, we’re ready to make your wedding dreams a reality.
Personal, On-Site Wedding Manager
- Lied Lodge’s on-site wedding manager helps you design your wedding exactly as you imagined it would be.
- Wow your guests with special touches, such as historic trolley rides, spa treatments to thank the members of your wedding party, personalized tree seedling wedding favors, and welcome gift baskets.
Award-Winning Onsite Dining and In-House Catering Options
- Enjoy indoor and outdoor private dining options at Timber Dining Room, a stand-out among Nebraska City restaurants.
- Choose from our wide-ranging food and cocktail menus or allow us to create a custom menu for your special day.
Lied Lodge Accommodations and Amenities
Picture-Perfect Settings for Wedding Photos
- Capture all those special moments in sceneries framed by woodlands, vineyards, blooming meadows, winding trails, stately architecture, and historic barns.
- View the Lied Lodge weddings gallery.