Fall in Love with the Valentine’s Day Package from Lied Lodge
Celebrate Valentine’s Day 2020 with a nature-inspired getaway at Lied Lodge. With our exclusive Valentine’s Day offerings, couples can indulge in chef-inspired cuisine, gorgeously-appointed accommodations, and an array of romantic activities.
Valentine’s Day Events and Activities
at Lied Lodge at Arbor Day Farm
Valentine’s Day Getaway Package
Feb 14 or 15 | Lied Lodge
Your getaway package includes:
- Overnight stay with Champagne and truffles in your guest room
- A special Valentine’s dinner for two at Timbers. The prix fixe menu is available on Friday only. Dinner reservation required.
- Live music in the lobby
Book online or call 800-546-5433.
Named by Food & Wine as The Most Romantic Restaurant in Nebraska for 2018, Timbers at Lied Lodge & Conference Center is perched above sweeping views of Arbor Day Farm. Enjoy delectable, locally-inspired cuisine made from the season’s freshest, local ingredients.
Romantic Things to Do at Arbor Day Farm in Nebraska City
From spa treatments and poolside relaxation to nature walks and drinks beside a crackling fireplace — Lied Lodge’s February calendar is filled with activities for couples.
Pre-and Post-Valentine’s Day
Events and Activities
Feb 14 & 15 | Lied Lodge
Enjoy an Arbor Day Farm wine tasting in front of a cozy fire in the Lied Lodge lobby.
Sip and savor Arbor Day Farm’s wide selection of wines, made from grapes grown right here on our 260-acre property.
Your wine tasting includes four tastes and the wine glass is yours to keep. Just $8 per person. Held Friday and Saturday from 5:00–7:00 p.m.
Love Weekend at Arbor Lodge Mansion
Each Sat. and Sun. Throughout Feb | Arbor Lodge Mansion
Celebrate Cupid’s holiday with romantic weekend activities at Arbor Lodge Mansion.
This event is included with Arbor Lodge Mansion admission:
- Step back in time and experience the nostalgia of Morton family weddings and the Valentine’s Days of yesteryear
- Peruse vintage Valentine’s Day Cards and Morton family artifacts
- Learn about the history of Valentine’s Day and more