Swim at Lied Lodge’s Indoor Pool
Whether you’re swimming laps or splashing around, the indoor swimming pool at Lied Lodge & Conference Center is a big draw for all ages.
Important pool area information:
Daily: 5:00 a.m. — 11:00 p.m.
- The pool is reserved exclusively for the use of Lied Lodge guests.
- The pool is stunning and is accompanied by a children’s pool that is just 18” deep, patio chairs and tables, hot tub, cedar sauna, and fitness center.
- Young swimmers are required to be accompanied by an adult when in the pool area. No lifeguards are on duty.
- We thank you for leaving food and drink outside the pool area.
- 40 laps in our pool is the distance equivalent of one mile.
- Both the pool water and the pool room are heated to an ideal 80–82 degrees.
- The hot tub is heated to 103 degrees and three feet deep.
- Large windows and French doors offer natural views, and the south-facing Sun Deck is a great location for soaking up some sun.
Make a Splash Outside in the Summer
Daily rates are $6 for adults, $5 for youth.