Amenities for Our Guests
At Lied Lodge & Conference Center, our focus is on you. In addition to luxurious rooms, we offer several amenities throughout the Lodge to ensure that your stay is enjoyable and memorable.
- Olympic-Sized Indoor Pool and Children's Pool – Both are open daily, 5:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m. The children’s pool is separate and measures 18" deep.
- Jacuzzi, Sauna, and Fitness Room – Jacuzzi and sauna are open daily, 5:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m. Fitness room is open 24 hours.
- Free Wi-Fi – Access is available in every guest room, all meeting rooms, and the main lobby.
- Airport Shuttle – Transportation can be provided to and from Omaha Eppley Airfield and the Lincoln Airport.
- Timber Dining Room – This award-winning restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Library Lounge – Our on-site bar and lounge serves drinks, meals, and appetizers every evening.
- On-Site Spa – A selection of massages and body treatments are available by appointment.
- Arbor Day Farm Tree Adventure – This attraction is adjacent to the Lodge, with orchards, hiking trails, a 50-foot-high treehouse, and the Lied Greenhouse.
- Access to ArborLinks – This 18-hole private golf course designed by golf legend Arnold Palmer.
- Shopping – Enjoy the unique selection at Lied Lodge Signature Gift Shop, the Tree Adventure Gift Shop, and the Apple House Market.
- Complimentary Morning Coffee Service – Shade-grown, rain forest-saving coffee is available in the lobby for guests and visitors.
- Commitment to the Environment – We go out of our way to ensure your stay has the smallest carbon footprint possible.
- Add a snack or a bottle of Arbor Day Farm wine to your stay – we’ll have it waiting in your guest room when you arrive. View snack options.
If you need any special arrangements made for your stay, we’re happy to help. Please contact us.