The wellbeing and safety of our guests, staff, and community is always the highest priority of Lied Lodge. For this reason, Lied Lodge is currently closed to the public, with the hope of reopening in June. Should you have questions about an upcoming reservation, please call 402-873-8733 or 800-546-5433.
At this time, Timbers at Lied Lodge remains open for curbside carryout only. All carryout items are being offered at reduced prices to help our patrons during this difficult time. Please call 402-873-8740 to order and when arriving for pickup. Curbside carryout is available daily from 10 a.m. –2 p.m. and 4 p.m.–8 p.m. Menu(s) can be viewed on the Lied Lodge Facebook page.
In addition to Lied Lodge, all Arbor Day Farm attractions (the Tree Adventure, Apple House Market, and Arbor Lodge) and related activities are temporarily closed to the public.
All changes have been made in response to the recommendations of the CDC, DHHS, and Governor Pete Ricketts. We will continue to assess the potential impact of the situation and will reopen amenities and attractions when we are confident that day-to-day operations can safely resume.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please Keep in Mind
The Arbor Day Farm and Arbor Lodge State Historical Park grounds outside our attractions remain open at this time. While we encourage you to spend time outdoors, please remember to practice safe social distancing and follow these recommended CDC guidelines no matter where you are:
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds. When soap and water are not available, please use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, and eyes.
- As much as possible, avoid contact with high-touch surfaces in public places.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put a safe distance (minimum 6 feet) between yourself and other people.