Lied Lodge Amenities
We want your stay at Lied Lodge & Conference center to be comfortable, invigorating, and memorable. If there is anything we can do for you, just ask.
Available during your stay:
- Olympic-sized indoor pool and separate children's pool (18" deep) - both open daily, 5:00am - 11:00pm
- Jacuzzi, Sauna, and Exercise Room
- Free WiFi internet access -- in every guest room, in all meeting rooms, and in main lobby.
- Add a snack or a bottle of Arbor Day Farm wine to your stay -- we'll have it waiting in your guest room when you arrive. View snack options.
- Airport shuttle from Omaha Eppley Airfield
- On-site restaurant, the Timber Dining Room - open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- On-site bar / lounge, the Library Lounge - serving cocktails and appetizers every evening
- On-site spa -- offering a selection of massages and body treatments by appointment
- Adjacent to Arbor Day Farm Tree Adventure, with orchards, hiking trails, the 50-foot-high treehouse, and the Lied Greenhouse. Don't forget your free tree!
- Access to the private golf course, ArborLinks, designed by golf legend Arnold Palmer
- Shopping at Lied Lodge Signature Gift Shop,
the Tree Adventure Gift Shop and the Apple House Market
- Recycling containers in every guest room and linen re-use options. See more ways we're going green.
- Denver Mattresses and NuDown pillows
- Work desk, Iron, ironing board, hair dryer, coffee maker, and alarm clock
- 73 channels of cable TV
- Complimentary morning coffee service in the lobby
Check available dates.
Find answers to common questions
View Room Types