The Spa at Lied Lodge: Guidelines & Safety
We want your spa experience to leave you relaxed and refreshed.
For the enjoyment and safety of all spa guests, we ask that you please observe the policies outlined below. Thank you for your understanding.
- Arriving 10 minutes early for your scheduled appointment helps you relax and receive the full benefit of the treatment. Spa guests may wait quietly in the reception area, where a therapist will greet you. Feel free to dress comfortably.
- Spa guests under the age of 18 will require a parent or legal guardian's signature before services will be provided. Please inform your therapist if you are under age 18.
- Please tell your therapist about any areas that are sore, tense, or injured, as well as if you are experiencing any medical conditions, such as high blood pressure, heart conditions, pregnancy, or recent surgery.
- Spa rates and services are subject to change. Please visit the Lied Lodge Front Desk or call (402) 873-8733 for the latest rates and menu of services available. The Front Desk can assist you with making an appointment, or you can request an appointment now using our online form.
- As a convenience, an automatic 18% gratuity is added to all services. This charge is always billed at the guest’s discretion.
- Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for you, and we ask that you please respect our 24-hour cancellation policy. The full service price will be charged to guests who cancel with fewer than 24 hours notice and/or those who fail to honor their appointment.
- Please feel free to contact The Spa at Lied Lodge for any clarification or questions: (402) 873-8733, or email us.
- Return to the spa menu